Web License Agreement
Train Wreck Content
In the following agreement, the party who is granting the right to use pictures/videos/mpgs/rg files/animations will be referred to as “TWC” and the party who is receiving the right to use the licensed property will be referred to as “Licensee”. Picture Sets, Videos, & Mpgs included in this license will be referred to as “CONTENT”.
1. TWC owns/distributes the CONTENT in accordance with this agreement, TWC grants the Licensee a non-exclusive website license to display and use the CONTENT for online user downloading from the Licensee’s website. TWC retains title and complete ownership of the CONTENT. The Licensee agrees not to sell or distribute the CONTENT on diskettes, CD ROMS or any other medium.
2. The CONTENT may be displayed and used on unlimited domains that are owned and operated by the Licensee. The CONTENT can be used for HTML design, logo design and banner design by the Licensee at no extra cost. The Licensee is allowed to resize, rename or change the format of the CONTENT.
3. The CONTENT is licensed and all models are 18 or over the age of 18 at the time of photography. TWC retains the model releases, title 18 documentation and promotional agreements and will produce model release for CONTENT in the event that the CONTENT are challenged.
4. This agreement shall be binding on any successors of the parties. The Licensee does not have the right to assign its interests in this agreement to any other party, unless the prior written consent is obtained by TWC.
5. This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This agreement requires that Licensee must email a completed copy of license agreement for this agreement to be binding. This agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
6. This agreement may be modified or amended by TWC, and the amendment will be sent to the Licensee in writing.
7. APPLICABLE LAW: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, USA. The Licensee holds TWC harmless for any legal issues relating to the distribution of the CONTENT as they relate to the community standards and adult entertainment laws as set forth in the city/county, state or country, and the Licensee and his or her websites. TWC does not warrant CONTENT to be acceptable in Licensee’s community, and the Licensee has assumed full responsibility for determining what CONTENT are suitable for distribution. TWC warrants the CONTENT are fully copyrighted, and the Licensee warrants the CONTENT free of intellectual property violations only. All CONTENT are in compliance with Canadian and U. S. Federal Laws, US Code, Title 18, Section 2257.
8. By signing below the Licensee certifies that he/she received what he/she paid for and he/she has received the CONTENT ordered via email, Postal Mail, FED EX, or download.
CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS - U.S.C. TITLE 18,
In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models, actors, actresses and other persons who appear in any visual depiction of sexually explicit content, simulated sexual content, tease content, non-nude content, nude content or other content appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. Records required to be maintained pursuant to U.S.C. Title 18, Section 2257 are kept by the custodian of recordsand are available to the Attorney General for inspection. All content that is purchased is delivered with 2257 documentation, model releases and IDs.